Kamailio is the No. 1 solution in VoIP telephony in the world. This is due to its versatility, scalability, security and stability. When it is a question of managing SIP traffic, Kamailio is the essential tool for any operator or developer solutions.
However, Kamailio is a tool and not a solution in itself. The Kamailio learning curve is very steep at first. Delving into the world of this tool can be most discouraging until one becomes familiar with it.
This course aims to make this introduction to simple, attractive and entertaining Kamailio.
- Duration 5 days.
- Course Type: Classroom
- Type of teaching: Practical 100%
- Course language: Spanish
- Documentation: The results of practices and deployments are carried out resulting documentation.
- Course Schedule: Not defined. Approximately 6 hours a day with two short breaks. Friday 4 hours with a short break. Hours free practice optional and voluntary tutored after those 6 hours.
Module 1 - Introduction
- Introduction to Kamailio
Module 2 – The configuration
- The configuration file of Kamailio
Module 3 – Proxy scenarios
- Kamailio as a transparent proxy
- Kamailio as Class5
- Kamailio as Edge Proxy
- Kamailio as Load Balancer
- Kamailio integrated with PBX
- Module 4 - Custom Scenarios
Each student must have a laptop that has the following software and hardware
- Ssh and sftp client (it is recommended to use a 64 bit GNU / Linux distribution)
- SIP softphone (blink recommended)
- A web browser (Firefox or Chrome)
- A text editor
- Virtualization system (Optional for those who want to deploy local instead of remote solution)
- Network card
- Wireless card
- Preferably, attendees will have their own remote serves with public IP to deploy in their own datacenters
- The assistant should be able to use an Ssh client and be able to edit text files.
- The assistant should have basic knowledge of SIP
- The assistant should be familiar with the most basic GNU/Linux console tools.