Terminal DECT Grandstream DP720
Grandstream Terminal DECT - DP720
Grandstream DP720 is a DECT phone that allows freedom of movement of its VoIP network. Ideal for any business, large areas or residential environments that require advanced features, typical of a business phone and wireless autonomy.
Each handset DP720 allows up to 10 SIP accounts and provides a range of up to 300m outdoors and 50m indoors thanks to its base station DP750, which can be added up to 5 handset DP720.
- Up to 10 SIP accounts for each handset
- Compatible with DP750 (chich can be added to 5 handset DP720)
- DECT authentication & Encryption calls for protection
- 3-way conference
- Options include automatic provisioning TR-069 and XML configuration files
- Compatible with UCM series for Zero Config PBX provisioning
- Audio HD | Microphone Full Duplex
- Screen 1.8 inch (128x160) TFT color LCD
- 23 function keys, including 2 soft keys, 5 navigation / menu, 4 function keys for "Send", "Power / End", "Speakerphone" and "Mute".
- LinesUp to 10 SIP accounts
- Headset connector3.5mm headset jack
- SIP accountsUp to 10 SIP
- Power supplyUniversal Power Supply Input AC 100-240V | Output 5VDC 1A
- Color display1.8 inch (128x160) color TFT LCD
- Additional featuresSecurity: DECT authentication & encryption | Software Upgrade Over-The-Air (SUOTA), handset provisioning Over-The-Air
- Additional featuresAudio HD, Full Dúplex | Micro-USB port for alternative charging and non-battery operation